DS-7608NI-SE/8P not finding cams

Reaction score
I bought 3 Hikvision 2cd2132-I cameras, and the DS-7608NI-SE/8P. I'm going through the initial setup wizard, and it instantly starts displaying video from the cameras hooked up. However, it can't find any IP cameras. I keep getting a prompt when trying to go through settings that no IP is connected. When I go through the process to add a camera, none are found, I've refreshed and searched, reset the box multiple times. Nothing. It can't find these cameras, even though it's streaming and recording video from them. :mad-new:
I've got to be missing something here.

Hikvision doesn't seem to have any troubleshooting info online. If I follow the instructions, I should just have to push the little + add button to add a camera, but it's not showing up, jus the blue circle saying it's connected. Again, I search or click add all and it tells me there are no IP cameras connected.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. How are the cameras connected to your network. Can you see them in a browser? By default the come with an ip of 192.0.0.64 you need to change that if you are not connecting directly to the NVR....the simplest way to do that is to use the hikvision SADP tool available on their website..Assign a ip address in your routers range then make that address static...