DS-2CD2132F-IS audio is not working

mwhitnell

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,
I am struggling getting the audio to work...have a small unamplified mic hooked up, set the software for 'Mic In' not 'Line In'. Running BI, enabled the audio for the cam in BI. Triggered to record and playback provides no sound. Another issue, have a 32gb sd micro installed, formatted it so status is 'normal'. will not record clips to sd card, what do I need to set or change.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,
I am struggling getting the audio to work...have a small unamplified mic hooked up, set the software for 'Mic In' not 'Line In'. Running BI, enabled the audio for the cam in BI. Triggered to record and playback provides no sound. Another issue, have a 32gb sd micro installed, formatted it so status is 'normal'. will not record clips to sd card, what do I need to set or change.
Are you getting the audio in the browser?
have you enabled audio in the cameras video settings? It needs to be set to video and audio not simply video.

mwhitnell

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you. I have struggled with this a few days now, you are the only one that solved it for me. The audio playback is low...also tell me about recording to the sd card?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you. I have struggled with this a few days now, you are the only one that solved it for me. The audio playback is low...also tell me about recording to the sd card?
You can try playing with the gain in the camera..there is an additional gain setting in blue iris