Drug Idiot checking out my camera

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
I don't know the laws in your state but I'd have body armour, a couple of AR's and plenty of ammo. You don't want to be defending your home with handguns, if they're outside with shottys or ak's or similar themselves. Might also be worth thinking about firing points and maybe getting ballistic panels on the underside of table or something you can hide behind at a firing point. This is also where I'd think carefully about calibres. Don't want to be out gunned.

Don't want to scare here, but if these guys are seriously into drugs and suspect you for shopping them, things could turn nasty and they obviously may have some suspicion given they're surveilling your camera. Your only hope in them not suspecting you is they're dumb enough to think they're outside of the camera's range. However, if the footage comes up in Court...

ponyrider127

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I don't know the laws in your state but I'd have body armour, a couple of AR's and plenty of ammo. You don't want to be defending your home with handguns, if they're outside with shottys or ak's or similar themselves. Might also be worth thinking about firing points and maybe getting ballistic panels on the underside of table or something you can hide behind at a firing point. This is also where I'd think carefully about calibres. Don't want to be out gunned.

Don't want to scare here, but if these guys are seriously into drugs and suspect you for shopping them, things could turn nasty and they obviously may have some suspicion given they're surveilling your camera. Your only hope in them not suspecting you is they're dumb enough to think they're outside of the camera's range. However, if the footage comes up in Court...
We are all good in the weapons and ammo dept. As for the footage from what I have been told they targeted the 17 teen year old at the time. They stopped him and he rolled on his dad before the window was all the way down. That's what triggered the raid. So they did not need any footage. They are low level IDIOTS.

ponyrider127

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
When asked why are his teeth all rotted? ANSWER--- Its the water at his house. Now is he that stupid or just pretends to be or he thinks all of the neighbors are. LOL