Dropping off Remote access on mobile device

Paulieboy

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
My security system has been dropping off the remote access so I can't use my phone to monitor all my cameras and recently it has been occurring more frequently. When I go into Blue Iris, the verified IP and verified server are always blank and I then need to re-add the IP and server again on the previous PNP page. I have also noticed that there is something called Teredo which is a network tunneling application that is sharing the same local IP as my Security System, Is this an issue? Can someone please help me with this problem for it is starting to become a bit annoying when trying to monitor my cameras. Could this also be an issue with the modem/Router that I am using. It is one that is supplied by my internet provider.

Jareds

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The reason no one has replied is that you questions are at best vague and really aren't questions any one can answer. It's like saying "my computer is broke, can someone tell me what's wrong"

Start over and be a bit more descriptive as to what the problem is. Are you using a remote access program or the the blue iris app or the??? What is dropping off? what happens when it drops off? What's blank the phone app or the BI server? post pics, specs, etc... The more you include the better answer you will get. I promise if you ask the right questions people will undoubtedly help you. good luck friend.