Download the siren audio

Robertomcat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Hello, good afternoon.

I would like to find the siren audio file of the Dahua cameras in order to incorporate it to two Hikvision cameras, as the audio of the Dahua cameras is more strident.

I don't know if this type of file can be found easily and I don't know if the format can be compatible with that of the Hikvision cameras, although it may be possible to change it on the Internet.

Do any of you know if this file exists? Thank you!

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I would like to find the siren audio file of the Dahua cameras in order to incorporate it to two Hikvision cameras, as the audio of the Dahua cameras is more strident.
I don't know if this type of file can be found easily and I don't know if the format can be compatible with that of the Hikvision cameras, although it may be possible to change it on the Internet.
What file type does your Hikvision camera need?
The Dahua siren sound effect file on my thermal camera is a PCM file, but I can convert it to other formats.

Robertomcat

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
What file type does your Hikvision camera need?
Hello, good morning.

This is what the camera tells me at the time of uploading the file, these are the requirements: "Upload a monaural .wav audio file with a size of no more than 512 kB and a sampling rate of 8 kHz". Maybe these are too many requirements.

Mark_M

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
This is what the camera tells me at the time of uploading the file, these are the requirements: "Upload a monaural .wav audio file with a size of no more than 512 kB and a sampling rate of 8 kHz".
Here you go. Try this.
Google drive preview does not show the download button. You will need to open this Google drive link to show the download button.

It is a wav file, 29kb in size and set to 8khz sampling (within those requirements :) ).