Does anyone know the IP Address for

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I just purchased a LTS (Hikvision) cube camera (CMIP8932-W) and cannot seem to find the correct IP address. I have used the number in the manual, 192.0.0.84 and the IP for the new firmware on the 4 mp cameras, 192.168.1.64 without luck.

I am using Blue Iris and know all is well as the new varifocal LTS 4mp camera that I have works fine. When I unplug it and unplug the cube camera I cannot connect using the above IP addresses.

Any suggestions as no instruction manual came with the camera and the on-line manual seems out of date at least for the 4MP cameras.

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes; the camera does not show up. What is strange is that none of my known Swan and Chinese Hikvision camera show up either (all are working properly). I deleted and downloaded the SADP Tool tool to make sure I had the most current version.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes; the camera does not show up. What is strange is that none of my known Swan and Chinese Hikvision camera show up either (all are working properly). I deleted and downloaded the SADP Tool tool to make sure I had the most current version.
Make sure you are installing winpcap properly, if using windows 8 try installing in compatibility mode...otherwise it wont work. Sadp will work for all hiks, china or not...lts and swanns that are hikvision as well.

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Never did get wincpap to install properly. Then ideas above gave me the idea to try the LTS portal (sdap like program). I found that the cube camera has a completely different default address than other cameras. 192.168.1.126 if anyone ever needs it for the future.

Connected through Blue Iris and working well.

Thank you for your help.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Never did get wincpap to install properly. Then ideas above gave me the idea to try the LTS portal (sdap like program). I found that the cube camera has a completely different default address than other cameras. 192.168.1.126 if anyone ever needs it for the future.

Connected through Blue Iris and working well.

Thank you for your help.
I believe that they are shipping this camera with DHCP enabled so the IP address the router hands out will be different for everyone. You will need to either enable DHCP reservation and set a fixed IP for this camera or manually give the camera an IP address outside the router's DHCP range. Otherwise, the IP address will eventually change and it will no longer stream to blue iris.

Sent via Taptalk