Do you have a pedophile infestation?

Reaction score
* This. It's very easy to find yourself the wrong side of the law if you're not careful.

I'm guessing his parole will be tight with probably an ankle bracelet and restrictions enforced such as not entering the school zone. From the profile you mentioned ie Santa Suit, it sounds as though Christmas and Halloween will be the danger times as kids may come to his door especially if he wears a costume. I don't know if it would be consireed harrassment if the information of his address is publically available, but maybe the local school could warn children to stay away from his house. I guess that's one to discuss with lawyers, Police an the school.
100% correct.
I will guarantee that no trick-or-treaters will be going to his house-- I WILL be in the public sidewalk if that a-hole is trying to participate in Halloween activities. The info of his address WILL be publicly available on the South Dakota Megans Law sex offender locator website (which warns that using the info there to harass anyone is illegal). MY action will be purely to relay FACTS that the address is in that database, and nobody should go there for candy.

If I encounter parents with their kids walking-- what parent would send their kid to that door after I say "The occupant of this residence is on the sex offender registry in South Dakota"-- who would have their kid go to that door?

Last edited:

rolibr24

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I did a search in my area. The closest one I have is about 5 miles away. I do know him too. He got himself on the registry shortly after he turned 18, his girlfriend was still a minor

I looked at mugshots of the ones in my surrounding area.
At least the ones in our area there is no registry needed to find them. Anyone could pick them out as a pedo from a mile away.