dmss notification

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
hello everyone, I hope I am in the right section for my message ;-), I have been using DMSS for months and it's about time I have small notification problems, often I do not receive alerts on my cell and however the nvr and the application are recording the movement, I have done a lot of testing and it is as random as the DMSS server may be the trouble, someone has tried another application here that works well with the camera dahua, and you have to blueiris in the pc so that the application in my iphone works or I can just buy blueiris for iphone and that it will work thanks again to all

JesseSR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What camera models? I have some thermal cameras that record in events in the Alarm section of the NVR and in the Search/Playback section of the NVR, but will often NOT be recording in the AI-Search section of the NVR and when that happens, the DMSS push notifications are not received as well. It's only with specific cameras though.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
hello everyone, I hope I am in the right section for my message ;-), I have been using DMSS for months and it's about time I have small notification problems, often I do not receive alerts on my cell and however the nvr and the application are recording the movement, I have done a lot of testing and it is as random as the DMSS server may be the trouble, someone has tried another application here that works well with the camera dahua, and you have to blueiris in the pc so that the application in my iphone works or I can just buy blueiris for iphone and that it will work thanks again to all
You need to have Blue Iris running on a PC or the Blue Iris app is useless to you.

superpatpat

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Quels modèles de caméras ? J'ai des caméras thermiques qui enregistrent des événements dans la section Alarme du NVR et dans la section Recherche/Lecture du NVR, mais n'enregistrent souvent PAS dans la section AI-Search du NVR et lorsque cela se produit, le DMSS pousse les notifications ne sont pas reçues non plus. C'est seulement avec des caméras spécifiques cependant.
[/CITATION]

hdw-3541TMP-AS