DMSS app Messages - Alarm from one cam, but shows image from another cam

Reaction score
Hello,
I have 4 Dahua cams + a VTO, and I'm using IVS, and IVS notification.
In the DMSS app there is a section called message where IVS notification are presented, and that works just fine :)
Problem: there is one cam (only one) which messages don't show the correspond cam, but another cam.
Considering the image where i got the alarme message. I have messages for the NVR-Lateral cam, but once i select that cam shows me the images from the CAM NVR-Traseira. And it always do that! :\

1660125217798.png

I tried in another phone (not android but instead IOS) which has the system shared and there is no issue. It only happens in my phone!
I already restored my phone, delete the DMSS app, delete the NVR device and restore it again in the DMSS app.

Does anyone knows how to solve this?

Thank you :)

JesseSR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Ugh, I could swear this happened to me long long ago when I first started working with and setting up my Dahua cameras and NVR (Android phone as well). If you already tried clearing the app cache and app storage, and reinstalling afterwards... and it's still happening, then you might want to try deleting and re-adding the cameras into the NVR itself, or worst case, factory reset the NVR and re-add all the config. I know its' a pain, but... I swear I had this problem too and got it fixed. Also make sure your cameras are named properly from the IP of the camera, and it's pulling in the correct name into the NVR. Make sure all the camera channel numbers in the NVR line up properly with what shows on your DMSS app. And double check to make sure you don't have some weird IP conflict issue on the 2 of the cameras. Sorry man, I wish I could remember more of what I did to fix it, but I'm pretty certain I did have the issue initially. (but I also had some very flaky Dahua NVR stuff initially that required multiple hardware replacements under warranty, etc. so I'm just not remembering everything) - J

Reaction score
Ugh, I could swear this happened to me long long ago when I first started working with and setting up my Dahua cameras and NVR (Android phone as well). If you already tried clearing the app cache and app storage, and reinstalling afterwards... and it's still happening, then you might want to try deleting and re-adding the cameras into the NVR itself, or worst case, factory reset the NVR and re-add all the config. I know its' a pain, but... I swear I had this problem too and got it fixed. Also make sure your cameras are named properly from the IP of the camera, and it's pulling in the correct name into the NVR. Make sure all the camera channel numbers in the NVR line up properly with what shows on your DMSS app. And double check to make sure you don't have some weird IP conflict issue on the 2 of the cameras. Sorry man, I wish I could remember more of what I did to fix it, but I'm pretty certain I did have the issue initially. (but I also had some very flaky Dahua NVR stuff initially that required multiple hardware replacements under warranty, etc. so I'm just not remembering everything) - J
Thank you very much for the reply :)
Yes, doing the reinstall it's really painfull. I really wanted to avoid that :(
I don't think the issue its with the NVR or IPs conflit, or even install stuff. Why i say that? Well, all other funcionalities work just fine in both our phones (me and my wife). And my wife's phone doesn't have the same issue as mine. In her phone, the problem that i mention doesn't happen, and everything works great.
Following this ideas, I believe the problem should be somewhere on my DMSS app :\