Disable target filter?

Billyjack5

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm running an SD6CE445XA-HNR with "deep IVS" basically to look at interesting stuff in my neighborhood. Regardless of what I try, I'm unable to uncheck "target filter" using IVS so as to pick up objects that aren't humans or motor vehicles. In my case, I just want to watch people jump down the zipline on the Stratosphere. Anyone else have this issue? In the attached pic, the message at the bottom pops up when I try to uncheck the "motor vehicles" box. Separately, the zoom on this camera is great and I'm just under 4 miles from the Stratosphere and I can see people walking around and waving on the observation deck.

Running this firmware: V2.810.0000017.0.R.P9.4512.UN.NR, Build Date: 2020-11-23

Attachments

nelgnl

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Did you try to turn off Smart Motion Detection under 'Event'?

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
You cannot uncheck target filter.

You cannot uncheck motor vehicle until you have human selected. So select human and then you can uncheck vehicle.

Selecting human should still catch what you want. My camera set to human catches kids on bikes, scooters, and the garbage guy riding on the back of the garbage truck.

Billyjack5

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
You cannot uncheck target filter.

You cannot uncheck motor vehicle until you have human selected. So select human and then you can uncheck vehicle.

Selecting human should still catch what you want. My camera set to human catches kids on bikes, scooters, and the garbage guy riding on the back of the garbage truck.
Thansk, wittaj. That's what I figured. I've had just the human box check and haven't gotten any alerts, but I'll add a tripwire to see if that changes things.