Die Young TikTok Craze

Reaction score
^ I am so sick of the media calling them 'pranks'. These are assaults, not pranks. The people involved in these need to be charged with assault and pay the penalty. The social media companies that allow this to be posted need to be held accountable just as much as the person posting it. The social media companies need to be charged with the assault and pay the victim cash for it. How about $1000 per view of the clip?

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Excerpt:

"....Tustin Police Department said “four male juveniles entered Target” at approximately 2:45 p.m., walking around before “one of them picked up a bucket and placed it over the head of an adult female shopper.”
“As a result of the incident, the female shopper likely fainted and was transported to a local hospital in stable condition and a police report was taken,” the statement said. “It is likely the juveniles were attempting to replicate the current social media trend where they place a bucket on a stranger’s head and film their reaction. There is no current threat to the community.”
Oh, there may not be a "threat to the community" but I can say this.....if I was this lady's husband, boyfriend or brother, those boys would be looking over their should for a while and would damn well know I was out there and that was VERY displeased with them. Either that or my California lawyer would be seeing their parents in civil court.

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Play stupid games.....

“Please stop contacting my school, my school has caught me and I am facing expulsion. Can’t believe you would do this to (a) minor,” the boy wrote, according to the Herald Sun.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Play stupid games.....

“Please stop contacting my school, my school has caught me and I am facing expulsion. Can’t believe you would do this to (a) minor,” the boy wrote, according to the Herald Sun.

Kid got exactly what he deserved, IMO....:headbang::mad:

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Play stupid games.....

He thought he was big shit for doing something thaat stupid. When it backfired on him, then he uses the "minor" card for sympathy. He deserves what he gets. Maybe he will think next time before doing something stupid, and recoding it on video.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Might be spilt milk but it's still assault. Maybe explusion is a bit hasrh but he deserves a few detentions as a minimum and some life lessons.