Die Young TikTok Craze

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Think of it as a reinforcement of natural selection as proposed by Darwin....as morons and idiots remove themselves from the gene pool, the offspring in the future are not tainted with the "Dumbass gene" (as proposed by Red Forman). :cool:

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
I believe it’s fair to say every generation feels they were better or other. While each generation also believe past generations are out of touch or stuck in the past. Depending upon where you grew up people did some really stupid shit.

- Chicken: There’s probably no one here that doesn’t recall some stupid fool playing chicken with some dangerous vehicle or machinery.

- Rail: In 2021 people continue to walk on the tracks all the while using headphones. The same imbeciles always try to outrun the train and get past the barrier as they truly feel that 5 minutes is going to end the world for them.

- Winter: Every year adults & children fall through the ice on lakes, rivers, pounds, and man made retention pounds. There are hundreds of people every winter licking / kissing a metal pole to see what happens and get stuck only to panic and rip their tongue off or lips.

- Yellow Snow: I’m not sure what caused such a stupid thing to come up. But I gather this is just part of hazing and trying to feel accepted in a group. So people will literally eat the yellow snow to prove / show off?!?

- Sun Gazing: There was a period where this insane trend would appear. This was often during the eclipse and people were too stupid to use PPE and didn’t stop looking at the sun when the event ended.

- Drinking: People have been getting smashed for eons. You can still buy beer hats and drink your fill. Several years ago the level of stupid was so insane people were pushing up plastic hoses up their ass and pouring alcohol inside.

Fireworks: One only needs to watch YouTube of people from every generation and age group literally playing with fire and explosives. Google the imbeciles that stuck a firework up his ass and blew off his ass cheek!

There are two things man has ever done consistently throughout time. Taking and killing and in between that - doing stupid shit.

Nothing new here, besides the ability to show case one’s stupidity for all to see on a global level not available before.

sebastiantombs

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^ Every activity you mention maybe aside from playing chicken and yellow snow, can be done relatively safely if common sense is applied, IE PPE for sun gazing, safely using fireworks, and so on. I see that as the true problem, common sense has disappeared, completely, to be replaced by the quest for instant fame, "likes" and self-gratification.

Teken

Known around here
Reaction score
^^^ Every activity you mention maybe aside from playing chicken and yellow snow, can be done relatively safely if common sense is applied, IE PPE for sun gazing, safely using fireworks, and so on. I see that as the true problem, common sense has disappeared, completely, to be replaced by the quest for instant fame, "likes" and self-gratification.
^ Truth . . . :thumb:

People can eat all the yellow snow they want in our neighborhood. If they feel compelled to eat a Oh Henry laying next to the yellow snow - have at it! :lmao:

Reaction score
Yep. And.....
Welcome to IPCT ! :wave:
Hey thanks for the greeting. I've been on here for 20-30 minutes and I've already convinced myself that I'm going to be binging for at least the next 4 or 5 hours just for the simple fact that the collective IQ of members seems to be over 100, which is my cup of tea.

Cheers,
ASJ

Arjun

Known around here
Reaction score
I thought Tik Tok was Intel's idea. Its crazy that people are so peer-pressured nowadays that it leads to situations like Tik Tok to take the world by storm
It's not just Tik Tok -- Instagram, WhatsApp, and Snap Chat are all social networks that need to be cleaned up ASAP, these are networks for the socially deprived people. This is what happens when people stay enclosed in their cocoon, blame it on their upbringing

garycrist

Known around here
Reaction score
My theory, it was all started by the British aristocrats in their quest to prove one's "manhood". They invented
rifles with very large calibers to kill "big game" in Africa. To Africa they all went too. Slaughtering "lions tiger and
bears, oh my". (from the Wizard of Oz, I could not help it).

The problem with the eradication of all those animals was terrible and a death-blow for civilization. As selection
of the fittest was now extinct. Before those inventions, we depended on those animals to eat the STUPID ONES.
Now stupid people have multiplied in geometric proportions and are now self-seeking their own
demise. No wonder Hiram Maxim and his new machine gun was so successful in Europe and spread so far.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
I believe it’s fair to say every generation feels they were better or other. While each generation also believe past generations are out of touch or stuck in the past. Depending upon where you grew up people did some really stupid shit.

- Chicken: There’s probably no one here that doesn’t recall some stupid fool playing chicken with some dangerous vehicle or machinery.

- Rail: In 2021 people continue to walk on the tracks all the while using headphones. The same imbeciles always try to outrun the train and get past the barrier as they truly feel that 5 minutes is going to end the world for them.

- Winter: Every year adults & children fall through the ice on lakes, rivers, pounds, and man made retention pounds. There are hundreds of people every winter licking / kissing a metal pole to see what happens and get stuck only to panic and rip their tongue off or lips.

- Yellow Snow: I’m not sure what caused such a stupid thing to come up. But I gather this is just part of hazing and trying to feel accepted in a group. So people will literally eat the yellow snow to prove / show off?!?

- Sun Gazing: There was a period where this insane trend would appear. This was often during the eclipse and people were too stupid to use PPE and didn’t stop looking at the sun when the event ended.

- Drinking: People have been getting smashed for eons. You can still buy beer hats and drink your fill. Several years ago the level of stupid was so insane people were pushing up plastic hoses up their ass and pouring alcohol inside.

Fireworks: One only needs to watch YouTube of people from every generation and age group literally playing with fire and explosives. Google the imbeciles that stuck a firework up his ass and blew off his ass cheek!

There are two things man has ever done consistently throughout time. Taking and killing and in between that - doing stupid shit.

Nothing new here, besides the ability to show case one’s stupidity for all to see on a global level not available before.
Yep, don't forget the Zoomers licking the toilet bowls......and we think Brandon is stupid.....

Reaction score
This won't end well for someone.
That is quite right. Sooner or later one of these dumb asses will actually break in a door and there just may be someone on the other side with a gun that is already scared and will start blasting. With the door being kicked in, they would have the right to do so in many jurisdictions since the home has been breached by an unknown assailant. In most places (in the US) you do not have to wait until they harm you, or even actually enter. The fact that they took down your only physical separation is grounds enough to use deadly force.

Now how is that going to play out? Homeowner/renter shoots/kills unarmed person doing a Tik Tok 'challenge', and it is all caught on camera. They will be dragged through the dirt by the MSM and liberal elected officials. They will probably have to defend themselves in court. Plus they will have to live with themselves with shooting/killing an unarmed person/kid.

Old Timer

Known around here
Reaction score
That is quite right. Sooner or later one of these dumb asses will actually break in a door and there just may be someone on the other side with a gun that is already scared and will start blasting. With the door being kicked in, they would have the right to do so in many jurisdictions since the home has been breached by an unknown assailant. In most places (in the US) you do not have to wait until they harm you, or even actually enter. The fact that they took down your only physical separation is grounds enough to use deadly force.

Now how is that going to play out? Homeowner/renter shoots/kills unarmed person doing a Tik Tok 'challenge', and it is all caught on camera. They will be dragged through the dirt by the MSM and liberal elected officials. They will probably have to defend themselves in court. Plus they will have to live with themselves with shooting/killing an unarmed person/kid.
^^^^^^^^
This will get front page media coverage, and will put the homeowner through hell, but will still be Darwinism. The dead guy wins the award.

Too bad we couldn't put the media on trial, that should shut down a lot of cr@p.