deLitter

Reaction score
Is he doing his job or just trying to clean up after everyone else? Other than a hi-viz vest nothing looks official. I cuss people the whole time I’m out picking up trash along our 1/2 mile of US highway and 1/2 mile of gravel road frontage while wearing something hi-viz. Some you can tell is blatant litter out the window. Other stuff may have blown out of the bed of a truck, which is not a trash can, because well, it blows out and is still litter

robpur

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Is he doing his job or just trying to clean up after everyone else? Other than a hi-viz vest nothing looks official.
I believe that he was on the job since he showed up with a group of other guys. They look more official with their hard hats. The previous day they opened up the well to extract the data again. Well, more correctly, the guys stood around while a woman opened the well.

Pod People.jpg

Reaction score
I believe that he was on the job since he showed up with a group of other guys. They look more official with their hard hats. The previous day they opened up the well to extract the data again. Well, more correctly, the guys stood around while a woman opened the well.

View attachment 184995
That looks more like a tax payer funded clean up crew