Deep stack

dohat leku

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Folks - Can I upgrade Deepstack v2021.02.1 to a newer version without upgrading Blue Iris which is at 5.5.5.13. Hoping it has better accuracy after 3 year when I initially deployed it. Also if there is something newer and free similar to deep stack, I'm open to trying it. thanks

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
CodeProject is the BI replacement to deepstack.

If your system is working I wouldn't mess with updating deepstack.

dohat leku

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Do you say that as CodeProject isn't there yet in terms of maturity? Yes Deepstack is working, missing some events but at least it offers some functionality in taking out many alerts that I don't need to see

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Do you say that as CodeProject isn't there yet in terms of maturity? Yes Deepstack is working, missing some events but at least it offers some functionality in taking out many alerts that I don't need to see
Code project is great and has been working great for a long time...there were some issues with various releases but the latest release will be fine.
Remember that the accuracy dependent on the models and there are various custom models available for CPAI

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am referring to you updating your deepstack version to a newer deepstack version. If the deepstack update doesn't work with your version of BI then you are screwed as BI won't troubleshoot for a deprecated platform.