Deep Stack Storage location?

Marcelor73

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I have Blue Iris set up to move clips to a separate hard drive. it worked very well until I added Deep Stack to the mix. Deep Stack quickly filled my main drive and I don't know how to set it up to periodically clean up and delete files and/or move files to another drive.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

TBurt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I have Blue Iris set up to move clips to a separate hard drive. it worked very well until I added Deep Stack to the mix. Deep Stack quickly filled my main drive and I don't know how to set it up to periodically clean up and delete files and/or move files to another drive.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance!

DeepStack uses: C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\DeepStack

It should not fill up your hard drive as you stated. I read over on BI forums that it is a known bug for some people.

"For some reason, certain deployments (CPU) result in DeepStack filling up the temp directory over a few days as the server is running.
c:\…AppData\Local\Temp\DeepStack "

You can find it here (scroll down to Gotcha 10):

Advanced - DeepStack Gotchas - Blue Iris (blueirissoftware.com)

I am not sure if this is what is happing to you or not. Let us know what you do to fix it.

Tim

Marcelor73

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
DeepStack uses: C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\Temp\DeepStack

It should not fill up your hard drive as you stated. I read over on BI forums that it is a known bug for some people.

"For some reason, certain deployments (CPU) result in DeepStack filling up the temp directory over a few days as the server is running.
c:\…AppData\Local\Temp\DeepStack "

You can find it here (scroll down to Gotcha 10):

Advanced - DeepStack Gotchas - Blue Iris (blueirissoftware.com)

I am not sure if this is what is happing to you or not. Let us know what you do to fix it.

Tim
Thank you for the reply. I'll take a look and see what I can figure out. I might to a fresh install and see if it helps. I'll report back.

Marcelo