Deep IVS and Smart Plan missing in SD49425XB-HNR

miljume

n3wb
Reaction score
Hello,

I suddenly lost the DeepIVS in the settings for my camera, the whole Smart plan section is missing!

When I configured it some months ago I was able to get the Autotracking to work as expected

Motion detection and smart motion detection is turned off and I have rebooted the camera

Purchased through Andy in Empire Tech

What am I missing?

FW info

Device TypeSD49425XB-HNR
System VersionV2.800.1341000.0.R.P9.2522.UN.NR, Build Date: 2020-03-12
WEB VersionV3.2.1.819501
ONVIF Version18.12(V2.4.5.729857)
PTZ VersionV2.401.0000000.64.RHNZ_200219_34642
S/N <hidden>
Security Baseline VersionV2.0

EDIT: I might have upgraded the FW by mistake, can that have done this and in that case how can the upgrade be reverted?

Last edited:

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
It is plastered all over this forum that updating that firmware will result in losing autotracking.

So if you updated, you need to search here for the 49225 firmware with autotracking and put the old one on. And then do not update.

Also make sure you are using Internet Explorer - this camera only likes Internet Explorer.

miljume

n3wb
Reaction score
I am 100% sure I didn’t update on purpose, in that case it must have had an auto update “feature” or it was pushed in some way from the NVR

and will updating the FW really take away the whole smart plan menu?

anyhow, I searched through the forum but the links I found had expired

i have sent a message to Andy and hope that he can help

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, Dahua intentionally removed autotracking from this camera as a $400ish camera was cutting into their sales of the double the price PTZ.

Here is a thread with a link to the firmware

Go into the NVR and the camera and turn off auto update!

And not using Internet Explorer can cause the camera options to disappear as well. But I think DeepIVS is only for autotracking, so if you updated, that is why it is gone.

miljume

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you very much for your help!

Now I have confirmed with Andy that I have the correct FW so my fear of the FW being upgraded was wrong
I have tried accessing the camera with IE but I still don't see any Smart Plan nor Deep IVS

What can be the next step, is it safe to do "Factory Default" through the camera menu?

This is what I see:

Skärmbild 2023-02-07 170244.png

stevep

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi miljume, hope you dont mind me asking do you use just the nvr to control everthing or do you use internet explorer? I have same cam, bought from Andy so has auto tracking but i cannot see deep ivs so cannot set up the tracking!!!!!!! is it only found if go into cam directly via IE? I keep seeing everyone saying this will/has expired so what is best way to get in to these cams if not supported ? cheers for any help I only have an old mac book at moment also.

Steve

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi miljume, hope you dont mind me asking do you use just the nvr to control everthing or do you use internet explorer? I have same cam, bought from Andy so has auto tracking but i cannot see deep ivs so cannot set up the tracking!!!!!!! is it only found if go into cam directly via IE? I keep seeing everyone saying this will/has expired so what is best way to get in to these cams if not supported ? cheers for any help I only have an old mac book at moment also.

Steve
You do not set anything related to the camera in the NVR...you set up anything camera related in the camera GUI. The only thing you setup in the NVR is the recording and alerting options. Everything else is done in the camera even though the NVR shows you the ability to set parameters up.

But....you can get into the camera GUI via the NVR GUI on a web browser.

To get into the camera GUI from the NVR, you need to first access the NVR GUI by going to a computer and opening up a browser (preferably Internet Explorer but Pale Moon will work as well) and type in the IP address of the NVR and login that way. Next go into the camera settings page on the NVR and look for the Microsoft e Web Browser and select it and it will go to the camera GUI (photo credit bigredfish from his PSA thread). Your screen may look a little different to get into the camera gui and see if doing it this way gets you access to some other features the NVR is blocking - do not worry about the Port number and circle as that was from another issue someone posted.

Simply select the blue IE icon and it will go to the camera GUI and from there you can set the camera parameters.

1673448986754.png

Regarding Internet Explorer, try following some of the suggestions in the recent threads that discuss how to get it back:

How to view Dahua cameras without browser plugins
In Edge is the Looks like microsoft has begun rolling out edge updates that permanently disable IE as of feb.14th. I can no longer run IE - it now redirects to &#$@&#$ edge. Fortunately it looks like you can define sites/ip's for IE compatibility mode but they expire after a month (why?)...

Looks Like Internet Explorer Died Today
This morning it was working fine to view my Hikvision NVR's. Then this afternoon I wanted to look at something and when I clicked to open IE it reverted me back to Windows Edge. I could not browse the NVRs using the IP addresses. So, come to find out Edge does have a section that will open in...

Looks Like Internet Explorer Died Today
This morning it was working fine to view my Hikvision NVR's. Then this afternoon I wanted to look at something and when I clicked to open IE it reverted me back to Windows Edge. I could not browse the NVRs using the IP addresses. So, come to find out Edge does have a section that will open in...

stevep

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Thank you wittaj, can i still do this even on a mac? just load pale moon?