Dbpower va038k

Reaction score
So I purchased this camera last week and I have it working in blue Iris. I have it setup as a Wanscam HW00025/28,JW0005 and all I have had to do is reverse the pan input.

Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this model? The picture quality is good up-close, but I am using it to view the field I hunt over so I think I need to focus it. If anyone has any tips for focusing this type of camera I would appreciate it.

Also I am having an issue with motion detection in blue iris. I just cant seem to get it right. I have the object size set to sensitive and the Min contrast far to the left, but its still not sensitive enough. What can I do to hone it in further?

41i6ZfJOlZL._SX425_.jpg

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum...The image quality issue is more likely the camera resolution not the focus. The camera is vga [FONT=Arial, sans-serif](640x480)..despite the title stating 30mp (ha)....If you want a clear image you need at least a 1mp camera and better yet 2-3mp...if you zoom in you will get a clearer image...post a screen shot so we can see...[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]As far as blue iris motion detection...decrease your make time to something like 0.6.....and make sure object detect/reject is unchecked.[/FONT]

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
that does look out of focus...is there an option to manually focus?