Data Transmission error

NVR

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Had one cam give the data transmission error and kept on rebooting and freezing. Turned out to be a problem with the connector/wiring. problem was solved after cutting a kink I had created to tuck the wire under the siding and a new connector.

Just sharing in case someone gets a data transmission error, it can be the wiring/connector.

Brooklyn718

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Had one cam give the data transmission error and kept on rebooting and freezing. Turned out to be a problem with the connector/wiring. problem was solved after cutting a kink I had created to tuck the wire under the siding and a new connector.

Just sharing in case someone gets a data transmission error, it can be the wiring/connector.
Hi there tried to access my system over the web and I am not able to see my cameras it says data trans error. do you think its the cable going into the nvr? the net or what?

che_idan

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi there tried to access my system over the web and I am not able to see my cameras it says data trans error. do you think its the cable going into the nvr? the net or what?
Hi, have you ever solved that? I'm getting data transmission error on ivms-4500 app