Dark camera before IR comes on

Saltster

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
You go into the camera GUI thru the NVR and after setting up the day and night profile, then go to Conditions>profile management>and select schedule and then draw out the day and night times.
Ok just still not sure of what I shold set to?

Thanks

1666813893960.png

Timokreon

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you're looking to set a day/night profile, just slide that bar to where you want daytime settings to be on, or night time settings. Say 0700-1800 for daytime, or whatever you want.
If you're using BI, then wittaj will have to chime in, I don't use BI.

looktall

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Ok just still not sure of what I shold set to?

Thanks

View attachment 143885
Find what your sunrise and sunset times are for your location and set accordingly.
Then you might like to review your footage around those times to see how it actually looks.
In my case I have day time set for about 20 mins before actual sunrise because it is light enough. Similarly I have night time set for about 15-20 mins after actual sunset.
You will need to adjust these times on the slider as the daylight hours change over the year.

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
oh it has the shitty menu.....there is no Day/Night tab to select....get a newer camera if you want more control features....Here is a couple of Cams from Empiretechthat have the auto sense to just switch when it thinks its dark enough.....You have to do trial and error a couple nights to get it set up for your situation.
nightday.jpg
1666824369965.png

Saltster

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
oh it has the shitty menu.....there is no Day/Night tab to select....get a newer camera if you want more control features....Here is a couple of Cams from Empiretechthat have the auto sense to just switch when it thinks its dark enough.....You have to do trial and error a couple nights to get it set up for your situation.
LOL, thanks, I may need to replace both of them.