Daily Reports

dynacam

n3wb
Reaction score
I used to get daily reports from Sentry, but they have stopped ?, it it just me or have others noticed this.
Thanks

jaydeel

BIT Beta Team
Reaction score
It’s happened to me twice. I had to submit a ticket and the reports were eventually restored.

No explanation was offered on what caused the stoppage.

Last edited:

kklee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I used to get daily reports from Sentry, but they have stopped ?, it it just me or have others noticed this.
Thanks
Odd, I didn't realize that they stopped until I read your post and checked the email folder that they were being moved into, which was empty.

Last one I received was on Jan 8.

Guess I need to submit a ticket too.

kklee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I opened a ticket and got a reply. There was a recent system update that may have caused the problem. They're looking into it.

Update: Looks like they fixed it, report showed up a few hours later.

Last edited:

kklee

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
No report last night, might be broken again, sigh... Guess I have to open another ticket.

Update: Now it's working again (didn't have a chance to open another ticket yet). Guess I'll just keep an eye on it.

Latest: There's definitely something broken at the back end. Reports are showing up intermittently and the reports only list 1 of the 6 cameras I have configured for Sentry. I reopened the support ticket and they're looking into it again. Time to look at some of cool AI solutions that people have some up with....

Last edited: