Dahua SD49225T PTZ White screen problem

ITHelpMe

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hello All,
I have the SD49225T-HN and I haven't had this camera for more than a month and just a day ago, the screen turned all white. Camera was still responsive and I can still control it, go to presets, etc, but could not see anything, just all white. It seems to have happened when it switched profile between day/night. Coincidence? In any case, it should not have happened regardless. I powered cycle it by unplugging POE cat5 cable. I should have tried to restart it first via the web gui but I didn't do that. The problem hasn't reoccurred yet. Anyone have this issue before? I'm worried this problem might come up again more frequently as camera ages.

Attachments

rtc1036

n3wb
Reaction score
I have two of my five Dahua IPC-HFW5431E-Z5 that produce a white screen during the day only, at night all is good. The sun does not directly shine into or at the lens. I can’t figure it out. Maybe a reboot would do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Roman G

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Strange things.
You may try to turn off Day/Night (auto) or turn off IR lights. Cause it can be ICR failure. IF so - you need to bring it to a qulified technician for a test.