DAHUA NVR4416-16P-4KS2 screen layout.

Reaction score
I have several of these units 32 channel mostly.I have several issues with them.Is the an alternate way to arrange the pictures 1-16 so that they stay a certain way you put them.However when i switch screens they jump back to way they were originally.Seems only way is unplug all 16 channels and reset default cameras menu and add them 1 by 1 the way you want them.Another issue is on screen page 1-16 i keep dropping cameras the owner calls and says another cam has dropped.I preform search and find cam add it and all is well.This keeps happening but only cams 1-16 not 16-32.I thinking about swap of unit to see if its something with unit.Additionally i have a unit with dual hdmis but only one seems usable.The one output has any arrangement but other is on one screen only.Alot of questions in one setting i know.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
yeah layout is in stuck in order, you can remove and manually re-add the cameras you want in the order without unplugging.

this is one reason why I suggest stacking 16ch NVR's, you cant view more than 16 on a single display.

your dropout issue may be due to cabling problems, do logs show anything?