Dahua NVR to recommend

sumguy

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Please find below the warning:

Important! About dahua hacked Chinese cams and NVR issues

You can maybe order NVR and if there are problems return it. I have hacked Dahua 4431 turrets that work with a new Dahua NVR but better not to try upgrade as long as I use the 4431s.
Yes, I have english language versions of 4431C-A and they have the original firmware (ie I have not upgraded them since I got them). So if I undertand this NVR/language thing - if I buy a Dahau NVR on ebay today (from china) and the NVR is advertized as "English language", will the nvr work with my 4431's ? Or, to ask this another way, is there a way to know which Dauau NVR that I can buy off ebay today from China will work with my (I guess) hacked 4431's?

blake

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Don't buy anything Dahua without purchasing it from Andy on here, PERIOD if you want from overseas. End of story! You have been warned.

Francisco73

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Don't buy anything Dahua without purchasing it from Andy on here, PERIOD if you want from overseas. End of story! You have been warned.
I bought my Dahua 4431 varifocal turrets on Ali. The seller first claimed that I can adjust camera exposure using the NVR and then that this is only possible for PTZs not other cameras. I started to ask about how and where to return the cameras and found one day that the shop had been closed. The seller whose e-mail still functioned explained that the closure was temporary.