Dahua NVR not showing POE cameras as connected

CanCuba

Known around here
Reaction score
This is more of a question about the Dahua POE screen.

My cameras are connected and working fine. But even with the latest firmware upgrade, the POE screen is still showing red dots next to all the cameras despite them being connected and recording properly.

All cameras show they are being powered but Status, Link Quality and Rate are all blank.

Just a pet-peeve but why would this be happening? The cameras are connected to the NVR POE ports and are clearly being powered by the NVR. But they still show as offline?

Persistent bug? I cannot think of another reason.

IMG20221012103831.jpg

Billyjack5

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I'm having the same issue, only my cameras are powered by a 16 Netgear POE switch that the NVR is also connected to.

nxindy

n3wb
Reaction score
Same here. In the beginning they were all green circles and showed the "ethernet jack" icon on the live view for those cams connected directly to the nvr poe jacks. Of course the cams on the separate poe switch always just show 37777. But the NVR POE attached cams used to show the Port (1-16). Now all cams just show 37777. Crappy Chinese firmware I guess.
poedialog.jpg

Last edited:

Flintstone61

Known around here
Reaction score
i have the Amcrest flavor of the 4108
this is how mine displays. I guess it doesn't tell you that the POE status is good or bad, just that its connected.
on this firmware anyway.
1675283187637.png

Last edited: