Dahua-NVR NEW admin passwords list - January 2015. FREE!!!

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
If you have the new way to generate codes, than post it. Otherwise do not post any longer in this thread. I will ask my distributor for the new way and post it when I receive it. I am here to HELP members, not annoy them!

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
If you have the new way to generate codes, than post it. Otherwise do not post any longer in this thread. I will ask my distributor for the new way and post it when I receive it. I am here to HELP members, not annoy them!

Why the double standard?
He knows the algorithm, but .....

I'm just motivate and nothing more. It's more than help!

wonderke

n3wb
Reaction score
Why the double standard?
He knows the algorithm, but .....
Like I have already said about 10 times: I do not have the correct algoritm..
It only allows me to calculate dates of this year, which means that within 3 months it is useless.
So for not having to reopen this within 3 months, I asked for the correct algoritm.

What is so hard to understand about this?

I'm just motivate and nothing more. It's more than help!
If youreally think you are motivating this way, think different!

wonderke

n3wb
Reaction score
@vector18: they do have a new way of calculating the codes, the 8888-method does not longer work. Therefor my interest when finaly finding someone who may or may not have found the new way of calculating the code.
But like you have already seen, there is not much help coming from him.

Anyway, I hope you can find out some more, it would really help me out a lot!
If you should need info on what I have already found out, I am willing to share what I already have.
That is what they call helping last time I checked :)

Last edited by a moderator:

iTuneDVR

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Like I have already said about 10 times: I do not have the correct algoritm..
It only allows me to calculate dates of this year, which means that within 3 months it is useless.
So for not having to reopen this within 3 months, I asked for the correct algoritm.
It's not my word!

vector18

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My distributor told me they can get the super password for any day that I want from Dahua, but they will not tell us the calculation required to figure it out on our own.

server

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, vector18 and wonderke, I am new here in ipcamtalk, nice to meet you guys, I saw this post and very interest to calculate the algorithm, I am also SI for security system, so I also want to find out how to calculate the super password in case need to reset the new DVR of our client.
Actually, base on the existing information, I also find out the different about day of password but I can't find out the the month different, sure, even year still not find out, could you mine give me any one day password of FEB, MAR, APR, MAY, JUN, then I think I can get some tips from there, thanks!
:)