Dahua "Local Alarm" input is speed challenged?

Bryan

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
akoei,
Welcome to the forum!

gDMSS Plus on my android phone uses push notifications. They reach me about 5 seconds after the event, and it includes a 20 second video segment.

Fastb
Only $5 on the Google Play site..

DavidDavid

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
my home automation system has a temp sensor and when the temp changes it triggers a script that does a http api request to update the custom text overlay.
Do you have any details on how you did this? I'd really like to get a current temperature overlay on a couple of my cameras. Will hopefully use just the weather website data for now but eventually would like some dedicated sensors near the camera.

I currently have Domoticz running on a Raspberry PI and Dahua cameras and Dahua NVR.

marcgpx2

n3wb
Reaction score
3 emails
If you are using gmail you can filter out 2 empty emails and get only 1 with attachment.

bababouy

Known around here
Reaction score
akoei,
Welcome to the forum!

gDMSS Plus on my android phone uses push notifications. They reach me about 5 seconds after the event, and it includes a 20 second video segment.

Fastb
When we set up customers, we like to use the push notifications on gDMSS. You can easily turn them on and off when needed. We do notice issues with gmail after awhile where the attachments stop being sent, especially when there are a lot of emails being sent.