Dahua ISC West XVR Announcement

Reaction score
Dahua announced their XVR product series ahead of ISC West:

Dahua Unveils H.265 XVR Product Series

Because there weren't any product SKUs in the press release, it's hard to understand whether this is just an NVR announcement, or also a camera announcement as well. It'd be great to know specifics, since anyone on the market for a new system (like me) would obviously want to purchase an NVR with cameras that fully support the new features.

Speaking of which, the announcement mentions a new user interface (XVR4.0), I wonder if a mobile app refresh is coming too. Does anyone have a bit more info on how these new products should go together, and when they are being released?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Dahua announced their XVR product series ahead of ISC West:

Dahua Unveils H.265 XVR Product Series

Because there weren't any product SKUs in the press release, it's hard to understand whether this is just an NVR announcement, or also a camera announcement as well. It'd be great to know specifics, since anyone on the market for a new system (like me) would obviously want to purchase an NVR with cameras that fully support the new features.

Speaking of which, the announcement mentions a new user interface (XVR4.0), I wonder if a mobile app refresh is coming too. Does anyone have a bit more info on how these new products should go together, and when they are being released?
you can view the XVR's on pages 4-6...there are new cvi cams as well