Dahua IPC-HFW4300S-V2 stuck in ipv6?

Reaction score
Hi. I can't connect to IPC-HFW4300S-V2 via default ipv4 address (192.168.1.108) that's found by dahua exe config tool (General_ConfigTool) from the cd. It only connects via a ipv6 address like fe80::....... and the camera generally works with PSS and live view through a browser. The problem is SmartPSS won't accept semicolons so I can't even enter ipv6 address there:) Also only 2 PCs out of 3 and and 0/2 android devices can connect to the camera, which I think happens because of ipv6 (I expected to lose connection at that point, but nothing happens). When I go to the web config menu via ipv6 , choose ipv4 and save it, the setting reverts back to ipv6. Setting ipv4 in the exe config tool seems to have no effect.

remlemasi

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi. I can't connect to IPC-HFW4300S-V2 via default ipv4 address (192.168.1.108) that's found by dahua exe config tool (General_ConfigTool) from the cd. It only connects via a ipv6 address like fe80::....... and the camera generally works with PSS and live view through a browser. The problem is SmartPSS won't accept semicolons so I can't even enter ipv6 address there:) Also only 2 PCs out of 3 and and 0/2 android devices can connect to the camera, which I think happens because of ipv6 (I expected to lose connection at that point, but nothing happens). When I go to the web config menu via ipv6 , choose ipv4 and save it, the setting reverts back to ipv6. Setting ipv4 in the exe config tool seems to have no effect.
I’m having this same exact issue on an IPC-T3241T-ZAS. I’ve seen random threads about this searching back a few years but no resolution. Can anyone help? I can live view from a browser, but cannot add to DMSS. @EMPIRETECANDY