Dahua IPC-HDBW4433R-ZS Issues after reboot

Smack2k

n3wb
Reaction score
My IPC-HDBW4433R-ZS isnt repsonding after a reboot. I cant access it. I cant ping it, the Toobox app doesnt see it. I even checked to see if it got its default IP back of 192.168.1.108 by using another default router I had hooked up to my laptop and the network cable for the camera and nothing.

Any ideas what the heck I can look at? The camera is in the highest point around the exterior of my house and is a HUGE pain to get to without possibly falling off the roof!!

Any help is greatly appreciated....

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
My IPC-HDBW4433R-ZS isnt repsonding after a reboot. I cant access it. I cant ping it, the Toobox app doesnt see it. I even checked to see if it got its default IP back of 192.168.1.108 by using another default router I had hooked up to my laptop and the network cable for the camera and nothing.

Any ideas what the heck I can look at? The camera is in the highest point around the exterior of my house and is a HUGE pain to get to without possibly falling off the roof!!

Any help is greatly appreciated....
Did you update the firmware just before this happened? This is a hacked china region camera that cannot be upgraded.

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

Smack2k

n3wb
Reaction score
I did not update anything, I just rebooted it....I have two of them and the other one came right back up and i can access it.