Dahua IPC-A35 with BI

mastarpaster

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I am curious too. But I guess it should work without problems.

Inviato dal mio SM-G930F utilizzando Tapatalk

sc11223344

n3wb
Reaction score
I sent an email to BI support and got this back:

I do apologize for the delay on this!
I was able to find that this camera is in fact compatible though.
If you do end up needing assistance with configuring PTZ and finding the proper settings, please put the camera online for us to test when you receive it, and we would be happy to help.​

I ended up getting a different camera, so I never pursued it any further...

pcdo78

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Awesome. Thanks for finding this out. I need a wifi cam for the kids room so this would work.

IPDaily

n3wb
Reaction score
Sorry for the necro but I've actually just ordered one of the smart tracking versions of this (the Dahua IPC A26) which will hopefully be arriving before too much longer and I'm hoping it too should play ball with Blue Iris.

I couldn't for the life of me find any UK suppliers for it so I found an Estonian website in the end which will hopefully be ok - Parcelforce is certainly tracking the shipment at the moment at least. I'll update the post to confirm as and when it arrives.

IPDaily

n3wb
Reaction score
Well I have received the A26 ok and got it set up with BI and it seems to work pretty well (using RTSP). Initial configuration needs to be done with the LeChange app on your phone, and the available settings are pretty basic, but you can set some presets (favourites in the app) and turn on the Smart Tracking. BI will then just pick up the feed and the preset positions (the names don't get synced so you need to manually edit those), and PT control works from BI too. Smart tracking is a bit jerky but still pretty useful, and after about a second of the camera not detecting anything (or losing the object) it will return to the position it was in before it began Smart Tracking.

Edit: It has been pointed out to me in the Dahua section of the forum that there are a whole load of options you can change (which the LeChange app doesn't give you) if you use SmartPSS, including text overlays, streaming options and SmartIR mode.

Last edited:

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I couldn't for the life of me find any UK suppliers for it so I found an Estonian website in the end which will hopefully be ok
Hey, if you ever need more Dahua cameras in the future, consider @EMPIRETECANDY. He's a trusted reseller that is active on the forums here, keeping everyone up-to-date with the latest products and other Dahua info, and helping out with getting the latest firmwares and other support when needed. He's based in China, buys directly from Dahua, and ships internationally via DHL. Great vendor to work with!