Dahua ip bullet cameras

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Hi guys.
First of all i want to say that my most installations are analog dahua hdcvi because in my country most of the poeple dont want to spend a lot of money to their security systems. So i find a solution to my problem and installing hdcvi cameras that are cheap. My experience to the ip systems is not that much.
Today i went to client and he want ip system badly. I will not change his opinion and put him analog system because is a better system.
Keep in mind that my installs are pretty much houses and about 20-40 meteres of space covering.
I checked dahua bullet catalogue and there are so many cameras that i cant decide what to choose.
Can anyone tell me some of those all models what is the best choice for house? Most houses had lights from the streets at night so i prefer starlight technology.
Some models like HFW4231T-S had poe 11w. Is it true 11w because if you get an 8 channel nvr gives 80w of poe and i dont want to get extra poe switch.
Thank you

aristobrat

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Dahua lists the maximum power draw and it's usually a good bit higher than what most folks see when the camera is operating normally.

The 2MP 1/2.8" image sensor in the 4231 you mentioned is good in low light, but Dahua has newer, better models that are close in price. Check out the 5442 series, they use a 4MP 1/1.8" image sensor. First time the megapixel and low-light capability have both increased in the affordable-end of Dahua's lineup.

Fixed-lens:
https://ipcamtalk.com/threads/review-dahua-hfw5442t-ase-4mp-starlight.40838/

Varifocal:
Review - OEM IPC-B5442E-ZE 4MP AI Varifocal Bullet Camera With Starlight+

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What the max limit of built in poe on dahua nvr? 100m?

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I will use regular poe like the nvr 4104-4p-4ks2

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Can be use cmeras with epoe to a regular poe nvr?

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
IPC-HFW5442E-S does anyone check or use this model . Is a bit smaller than the HFW5442T-S?

Opeth

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
I found some dahua suppliers in alibaba and i order some dahua products and it seems ok. Are you recommended order from them?