Dahua Intercom kit

Gerry1

n3wb
Reaction score
The firmware version is the same, if you read the link, seems that is the additional firmware-extension which solves the issue, anyway, is working now with gDMSS plus, later I'll try with the lite (free) version.

Gerry1

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi, can sum1 help me I logged into my vto2000a via web browser and changed the web port by mistake in network config and now I can't log in with the same IP address if I connect it to my router and log in my router tells me it's using 192.168.1.110 which is fine but I can't log in I tried reset pressing tamper button 5 times until beeps but still cannot log in I can see video on idmss on lan using up address any help would be brilliant thanks.

Steff

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@Gerry1,
I would try this:
- take the device from power
- look in your router which IPs are occupied
- power VTO on and connect to network
- the new IP is the IP used by the VTO
- now the login should work with this IP
- if not, I suspect the problem in you browser
- try with IE, optionally in compatibility view

or if you have an VTH, go to --> settings, --> project settings, --> search devices, and change there the IP

smp72

n3wb
Reaction score
The firmware version is the same, if you read the link, seems that is the additional firmware-extension which solves the issue, anyway, is working now with gDMSS plus, later I'll try with the lite (free) version.
Hi redfive, where did you get the firmware?

smp72

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks redfive. I found new firmware here - Index of /Firmware/Dahua Firmware/Baseline Firmware/VDP

I had already upgraded to 3.12 on the vto and 3.1 on the vth - the push notifications are working with gDMSS plus but I am unable to unlock the door from the vth. I might have to try and roll back to 3.1 but I just had to add all my NFC cards again and reconfigure.