Dahua imou C VS non C?

chali

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

what is the difference between Dahua imou Cue 2c and Dahua imou Cue 2? and what is the difference between imou ranger 2 and Ranger 2C?

/Regards

ver

n3wb
Reaction score
Same question. I'm confused because they have same specs and available at the same time. Same thing with other models like Bullet 2 and 2C.

Edit: I've send email to Imou support asking what are differences between Cue 2 and 2C because specs on website looks the same. They replied telling me to check specs on website. :banghead: Thanks chinese people :)

Only difference that I see is that there are multiple lens options (which is great). But still, they could just allow this choice without creating new version. And same lens is available in 2 and 2C.

Last edited:

maxrealqnx

n3wb
Reaction score
Same question. I'm confused because they have same specs and available at the same time. Same thing with other models like Bullet 2 and 2C.

Edit: I've send email to Imou support asking what are differences between Cue 2 and 2C because specs on website looks the same. They replied telling me to check specs on website. :banghead: Thanks chinese people :)

Only difference that I see is that there are multiple lens options (which is great). But still, they could just allow this choice without creating new version. And same lens is available in 2 and 2C.
Puhahahaha :oops::D:D:oops::D:D

MTJ

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi

what is the difference between Dahua imou Cue 2c and Dahua imou Cue 2? and what is the difference between imou ranger 2 and Ranger 2C?

/Regards
Other than a slight cosmetic change, the main difference is removing the Ethernet port on the newer Ranger 2C model. Also now it comes in a 4MP model too.