Dahua gDMSS / iDMSS Plus free in the app stores.

RicRat2009

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Got the same message, what is the difference between Lite and Plus?

Crazykiller

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Got the same message, what is the difference between Lite and Plus?
Plus supports push notifications. Also playback is mentioned, but I didn’t find the difference to the lite version, playback is also available there.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
The recent update seem to had made it worse thou. Mine aren't stable at all and I am not sure if my phone carrier is blocking the ports to security camera apps or it the bug in the app itself.

Bramboo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
I got the message as well, I'm now using iDMSS Plus and gDMSS Plus instead of the Lite versions. Both are running fine and stable and I particularly like the IVS push notifications.
What's a bit annoying, is that when you receive a push notification and you press it, the app starts and shows the recorded event or the live video (whatever you selected earlier). It only works when the app is not running in the background. If you close it and let the push notification open it, it works nicely.

DavidDavid

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Mine wants to update (I've had the paid version for over a year now) but I noticed they now want access to my devices location. Can't figure out why they would want that. I haven't updated....

Also, I'm super cheap when it comes to apps and have only ever purchased 5 total...this one being the most expensive by far. $5 in March of 2017.

tim8

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to make the push notifications show a snapshot of the IVS triggers? Whenever I select it it says “media not found” or something like that. I can get snapshots whenever I have the Nvr send me a email of IVS triggers but not in the app

Crazykiller

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to make the push notifications show a snapshot of the IVS triggers? Whenever I select it it says “media not found” or something like that. I can get snapshots whenever I have the Nvr send me a email of IVS triggers but not in the app
Seems to be a bug. Had a discussion with @TechBill iirc in the past about that.

TechBill

Known around here
Reaction score
Seems to be a bug. Had a discussion with @TechBill iirc in the past about that.

it's working for me now but due to recent "other" bug introduction to iDMSS, I have to keep the app killed and closed before the next notification and kill it again after every notification. But some folks here is going to hate me anyway, one way I got it working is to use port forwarding 37777 / 37778 to the NVR however the snapshot is working for me now.