Dahua Cat 5 wiring.

RainerT

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi,
Where can I find out the pin out for Dahua camera wiring? I was changing stuff and took a picture of it but my new keystone is different from the old one. Now I am stuck

adamg

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
The connections on the RJ45 connectors and cabling from your network switch to your port that the camera connects to are industry standard, nothing to do with Dahua.

RainerT

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
The connections on the RJ45 connectors and cabling from your network switch to your port that the camera connects to are industry standard, nothing to do with Dahua.
I am talking about the built in cable from the camera.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I am talking about the built in cable from the camera.
Is there something wrong with the RJ-45 female connector on the cam's pigtail?
The camera pigtail likely has its on color code apart from T-568B, but it's possible a member here can help if you provide the model number.:cool:

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
I do.
And that wiring worked
Thanks
Then tell US for God's sake, this is essentially the 3rd time I've asked...it may help someone else. Do you have something against that?
I'm glad you got your cam fixed, but this forum is not just about what YOU need! :wtf:

Last edited:

adamg

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Best practice would be to disconnect the RJ45 male (network cable) from the RJ45 female (camera harness) using the tab on the male RJ45 connector. This is preferable to cutting the camera harness, at least where I'm from.

TonyR

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Best practice would be to disconnect the RJ45 male (network cable) from the RJ45 female (camera harness) using the tab on the male RJ45 connector. This is preferable to cutting the camera harness, at least where I'm from.
Did you see the picture of the pigtail?

If not, I'm thinkin' you missed @Flintstone61 's last, tongue-in-cheek comment....:highfive:

Last edited: