dahua camera configurations

JasonS

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
thanks to this all of you and this forum, I have built my own blue iris home security system and now talking with my camera (I am a newbie who always relied on my "computer guy" to build and maintain my office network and cameras).

now that I am talking to my dahua DH29204T-GN MINI Black Face PTZ, I am setting up the configurations inside of blue iris... based on the picture attached can I just click OK? or should I be messing with any of these settings?

@nayr @fenderman

Attachments

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
thanks to this all of you and this forum, I have built my own blue iris home security system and now talking with my camera (I am a newbie who always relied on my "computer guy" to build and maintain my office network and cameras).

now that I am talking to my dahua DH29204T-GN MINI Black Face PTZ, I am setting up the configurations inside of blue iris... based on the picture attached can I just click OK? or should I be messing with any of these settings?

@nayr @fenderman
use find inspect for the correct path..

JasonS

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
use find inspect for the correct path..
yes that is the correct IP that i set up when i connected the camera directly to my pc.
My router is .1
my cameras will be .50 and up
my computer is .99

anything else to mess with?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
yes that is the correct IP that i set up when i connected the camera directly to my pc.
My router is .1
my cameras will be .50 and up
my computer is .99

anything else to mess with?
Not the ip, the correct path/url...