DAHUA ANPR DHI-ITC237-PW6M-IRLZF1050 can’t install, can’t see video through web browser…. help

philisher1

n3wb
Reaction score
I am able to access the camera through the Chrome, Safari or, Edge browsers on my MacBook Pro to initialize it but I can not view any video. If I use SmartPSS I can see the video.I tried to download the browser extension but that did solve the problem, (I am not sure if it installed properly, a window pops up but I can’t login through that window.) I have gone to Dahuawiki.com for the camera and downloaded and installed the firmware update, build 2021-07-09 16:51:47. I thought maybe the firmware might have been corrupted so I tried to reinstall a fresh copy of the firmware but it returns an error and immediately reboots. I reset the camera to factory defaults and tried to initialize it from my DAHUA NVR, DHI-NVR5208-8P-4KS2, but I couldn’t find the camera through the NVR at all. Can you give me some guidance on how to get around the problems of accessing the camera through the web browsers and installing it on my NVR

wittaj

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
These cameras are sensitive to browser. Needs to be Explorer. Not Chrome, Safari, Edge or any of the IE tabs. Try plain ole Internet Explorer baked into Windows 10.

But if you are plugging it into the POE port of the NVR, there is no reason to initialize it separate, you just plug it in to the NVR. With that said, let's hope this isn't one of the many cameras that have got effed up with a firmware update!

philisher1

n3wb
Reaction score
Thank you for your help. I was able to get into the camera through the NVR or standalone using Internet explorer as you suggested. But I am still having trouble getting the camera setup. Using IE browser Web Service access, the video image shows up outside of the designated area blocking the camera setup controls. See photos below. Problem on all screens involving video output. I tried refreshing the firmware but nothing changed. I contacted Dahua USA but they said they didn’t recognize the serial number so they can’t help me. Is there a way to get these cameras serviced internationally? Any idea how to resolve this?

Attachments

philisher1

n3wb
Reaction score
SOLVED in case someone else has the proble.
Turned out that the camera didn’t like the monitor I was using (a TV as a monitor) changed to a computer monitor and the problem went away.