dahua 5416 nvr

Rory040

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i have a dahua dome sd6ce230u-hni connected in my lan ending .191
and i have a 5416 nvr connected to the same lan ending .190
the nvr only has 2 ports which i set to load balance

now the nvr had hdd build in formatted and ready but my question is how i setup ftp because thats the only thing i can let my camera record to the nvr , i shall put screens

Attachments

Rory040

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
i need to know what to fill in on the left (nvr) and on the right (ptz)

Rory040

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
if oyu read you could answer that yourself its a stand alone nvr which has no build in ports and the camera is in front of the building and the recorder in the back

inpetrov

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Sorry, maybe I don't understand your question. Here is back of mine, I don't use any of the build in POE ports. I have the main LAN connected to my POE switch and all cameras directly to the POE Switch at the same LAN. NVR can search and connect to those cameras I don't have open any FTPs between them
Screen Shot 2022-03-01 at 10.02.42 AM.png

Rory040

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
in my setup cameras are in my lan
also nvr is into my lan and i have to setup my cameras to connect to the nvr but dont know how

inpetrov

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
in your NVR (assuming you running 4.0 version) go Camera tab (under settings) and search for your cameras. Once you find the Camera, click on in and add it.

Reaction score
'if oyu read you could answer that yourself its a stand alone nvr which has no build in ports and the camera is in front of the building and the recorder in the back'

Nice!

I have a DHI-NVR5216-4KS2, I have only one port.
1646160873514.png

Once I assigned individual IP's and searched for them, my DVR found them and they were added. I don't understand why you are using FTP, but that's just me.
Just as inpetrov stated, in camera tab. Or that is how it is on mine (camera list), but my DVR is older.