Dahua 5321 Time Overlay Size: Change dimensions?

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I sincerely googled this without getting an answer; sorry if this is a common question and I didn't find the answer online.

I just got a couple new Dahua 5321 varifocal turrets from Andy. I'm setting them up in BI, getting ready to sell off my Hikvision NVR that has been running my previous (mostly Hik) cams.

I've turned off overlay settings in BI... don't want it wasting time encoding that in.

So I'm left with the overlay of the time from the Dahua cameras themselves. Logged onto the camera settings page, I find where I can move the overlay around, but there seems to be no way to change the size of this. Am I missing something? I thought it was common for cameras to have overlay size options. Maybe I just am not seeing the right control.

Any clarification would be appreciated. I'd like to bump up the size a notch or two. It's not a big deal, just a preference.

Thanks in advance!

giomania

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I sincerely googled this without getting an answer; sorry if this is a common question and I didn't find the answer online.

I just got a couple new Dahua 5321 varifocal turrets from Andy. I'm setting them up in BI, getting ready to sell off my Hikvision NVR that has been running my previous (mostly Hik) cams.

I've turned off overlay settings in BI... don't want it wasting time encoding that in.

So I'm left with the overlay of the time from the Dahua cameras themselves. Logged onto the camera settings page, I find where I can move the overlay around, but there seems to be no way to change the size of this. Am I missing something? I thought it was common for cameras to have overlay size options. Maybe I just am not seeing the right control.

Any clarification would be appreciated. I'd like to bump up the size a notch or two. It's not a big deal, just a preference.

Thanks in advance!
I don’t recall ever seeing that option, but didn’t know to look for it, either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Frankenscript

Known around here
Reaction score
I'm thinking it doesn't exist on these. My Hik cams have the option but I don't see it anywhere in the dahua.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk