Dahua’s new gui

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
What a clunky PoS. After years of being a vendor I’d been threatening at looking into other new companies because they have become like any and every other tech company; rolling crap out and using us as unpaid beta testers so they can slash their entire R&D department by letting us find all the problems for them. After today I’m going to start.

Installed their new N43BX8Z this morning which was almost non responsive and I could immediately tell when support logged in via any desk that this was the first time they’d even seen the new gui, which he confirmed after I asked. Tier 2 couldn’t even figure out why it wouldn’t record to an SD, told me they’d call back in 10, that was 5 hours ago.

B9E1B125-FC59-48CF-9647-BC6BB9CCAF22.jpeg031E17C2-926E-4066-A36B-B3CCA4DFE626.jpeg

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
@ludshed And you still haven't seen the amazing technology of the dual-lens multi-spectrum imaging (in real world scenario), with its current best firmware ... :oops::lmao:

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
@ludshed And you still haven't seen the amazing technology of the dual-lens multi-spectrum imaging (in real world scenario), with its current best firmware ... :oops::lmao:
I have a fusion at my house, I meant to post some pics months back but forgot. It’s great even without the illumination on. But it’s connected to my nvr, never even logged on to it directly.

I’ve been thinking with that little test/demo rig I built about putting it up and letting you guys suggest different settings just to see what some of the new tech is capable of.

redfive

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of dual lens, eyeball (not bullet), day-time is good, but night-time....not even to compare to the T5442TM-AS in B/W only.....

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of dual lens, eyeball (not bullet), day-time is good, but night-time....not even to compare to the T5442TM-AS in B/W only.....
This is a fusion with visible light off, it’s mounted too low being a single story ranch. Something I’ve always thought; why don’t they make the illuminators adjustable?
CB6469CE-549B-4CDE-93D8-B8753F9DE072.png