Couple of questions about NVR and Cameras

diceman725

n3wb
Reaction score
All - caveat by saying that I'm less than a noobie with this stuff. I bought an LNR363 and 7 LNB2153 cameras maybe 18 months ago, set it all up, and just watched the thing run (with some quirky on-off behavior). Anyway - was having issues with the LNR363 and decided to get an LNR400 16-channel machine. Didn't need 16 channels, but it's what I found on ebay so I went with it.

Now - I can't get the cameras to connect whenever I turn the LNR400 on. It comes up with a login return time error on all 7 cameras. However, I've found that by modifying the password for each camera once I get the error, a picture appears. My first question is - why is that happening and is there some sort of compatibility issue with the LNR400s and the LNB2153s.

Second question - on the LNR400 I go to the firmware upgrade page and it's expecting a file on a USB drive for the upgrade. In the manual it says the firmware check is automatic. The upgrade page talks about Onekey - though I can't find anything on line about it. What is it and how would I upgrade this thing to the latest version? The best thing I can find about the current firmware version is 00014 with a build date of 11-05-2014

Thanks in advance everyone.