Continuous recording while also showing alerts?

srg775

n3wb
Reaction score
Well I deleted the camera and re-added. Still have the same problem but might have a workaround. All my motion clips are saved in the "New" folder now but don't show up in the "All" section for some reason. My workaround is that I can click anywhere on the continuous file (to bring up a previous time) and then navigate to my captured motion clips and SINGLE click them to play them one by one. However, when I double-click them I get the same error.

Not ideal, as I would like all the clips to show up in the ALL section and would also like some sort of mark on the timeline at the bottom of the screen but it will work for now. If someone has an answer for that I would appreciate it, if not, thanks for the help.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Well I deleted the camera and re-added. Still have the same problem but might have a workaround. All my motion clips are saved in the "New" folder now but don't show up in the "All" section for some reason. My workaround is that I can click anywhere on the continuous file (to bring up a previous time) and then navigate to my captured motion clips and SINGLE click them to play them one by one. However, when I double-click them I get the same error.

Not ideal, as I would like all the clips to show up in the ALL section and would also like some sort of mark on the timeline at the bottom of the screen but it will work for now. If someone has an answer for that I would appreciate it, if not, thanks for the help.
I would email support, something is not right.

teamRAVEGREEN

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
@srg775 Did you move your folders around? Could it be that your db is pointing at an old location for 'New" and that your recently changed it? If so, you can copy your images and video to the new 'New' folder and it should work.

Also, you might try watching these videos - shed a lot of light on continuous + alert recording (cloned cameras):

Blue Iris Video Tutorials <--- find clips & archiving video 1 & 2