continuous recording does not work if size limit is near to the size of the HDD

abo

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Continuous recording does not work if the size limit of the 'New' folder is near to the size of the HDD.

The continuous recording stops every 2-3 minutes in this case.

It does not matter if I select the option to move the files (from this folder to an other folder on an other HDD) or I select the 'delele' checkbox.

If I set a smaller size limit: e.g. 10000 GB on a 12TB HDD the continuous recording works again without any interruption.

I think this is an unexpected behavior and should be fixed. What do you think is this a bug or not?

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Continuous recording does not work if the size limit of the 'New' folder is near to the size of the HDD.

The continuous recording stops every 2-3 minutes in this case.

It does not matter if I select the option to move the files (from this folder to an other folder on an other HDD) or I select the 'delele' checkbox.

If I set a smaller size limit: e.g. 10000 GB on a 12TB HDD the continuous recording works again without any interruption.

I think this is an unexpected behavior and should be fixed. What do you think is this a bug or not?
remember that a 12TB hard drive only has a capacity of about 11tb and you always need to leave some free space.