Conflict with Hauppauge PCI Tuner?

alexh1000

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi,

I don't see how there could be a conflict but I removed a working HVR2250 from a Win7 machine and I cannot install the driver for it in my other Win7 machine with Blue Iris installed(Blue Iris is only SW installed).

When I try to install the Hauppauge driver I get a "BDASUP.sys is corrupted" warning and windows Device Manager shows driver is not loaded.

I suppose I could try uninstalling Blue Iris but thought I would ask first - I assume I won't have any issue with the Blue Iris license reinstalling?

Thanks

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi,

I don't see how there could be a conflict but I removed a working HVR2250 from a Win7 machine and I cannot install the driver for it in my other Win7 machine with Blue Iris installed(Blue Iris is only SW installed).

When I try to install the Hauppauge driver I get a "BDASUP.sys is corrupted" warning and windows Device Manager shows driver is not loaded.

I suppose I could try uninstalling Blue Iris but thought I would ask first - I assume I won't have any issue with the Blue Iris license reinstalling?

Thanks
Your blue iris machine should be dedicated as a NVR...not used for other purposes. If you insist, make sure you deactivate blue iris before uninstalling...see the about tab.