ColorVu IP Camera not detected by NVR

realmode

n3wb
Reaction score
Hi there,

I got my 5-th IP hikvision camera, colorVu 180 degree (ds-2cd2t47g2p-lsu/sl) and I have a hard time to make it work.

The camera is working if I connectet to my LAN via POE switch - I setup I IP via SADP tool and can pe accesed vian browser.
But when I connect the camera to my NVR- in camera management is not working - NVR try to detect the camera then status change to Offline (IP Camera).

Camera setup: Advance network -> Platform Access Mode = ISUP (exactly as the other 4 camera are)
Camera IP is configured to NVR IIP addres on channel D4 (see attached images)

What can be wrong? Why the camera doesnt work? :(

Robert.

Attachments

Night-Owl

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
Sorry, I have only ever set mine up by turning on Open Network Video Interface and then setting up a user to access it accordingly. So comments on this will be useful to me also.

ludshed

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
My guess would be in network settings. Camera probably has ip set by router/switch, then nvr is issuing in a different subnet.

realmode

n3wb
Reaction score
Hikvision released a back-end compatibility document where the new colorvu 180 cameras have issues to be recognized onm 76xxNXI and 77NXI NVR with firmware that is under 4.6.x.
Unfortunately gen 1 and 2 76xx NVR`s cannot be upgraded to 4.6.x Firmware, only 3 gen. And thats the problem in my case.

lplanet

n3wb
Reaction score
I have the same issue, i have just decided to upgrade my cameras to accusense, but am using an non accusense the NVR 7716 ni the color vue can not be detected by the NVR, but am able to connect and access it through LAN using connected directly to my router. Wondering, has anyone using non accusense NVR with color vue, or should also upgrade my NVR?