CodeProject.AI Version 2.0

harleyl7

Pulling my weight
Reaction score
sounds good haha I appreciate the help. No idea what it could be. Could it be that I have game ready drivers using geforce experience? Willing to try a full windows reformat if neccessary.

MikeLud1

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
sounds good haha I appreciate the help. No idea what it could be. Could it be that I have game ready drivers using geforce experience? Willing to try a full windows reformat if neccessary.
The issue is Python package versions are very finicky, all it takes is one package not having the correct version and thing will not work

ffzeus

n3wb
Reaction score
install went well the second time. just tried the image and got no prediction returned. do you still want the full install log?
Couldn't help but give you my experience. Since CPAI I have to go into the web interface and force it to ID the sample plate. It only recognizes about half of them. If I don't do this it is days to weeks before the system starts analyzing plates. When I do this, it analyzes as soon as I force the initial recognition. Has been consistent across CPAI and BI updates.

FWIW

Last edited:

hapstabu

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Has anyone had issues with their Coral USB Accelerator/ObjectDetection(Coral) stop working randomly? I got my Coral USB yesterday and got it installed and working last night with CPAI. Its slightly faster then using DirectML with my Intel 530. But then some time last night the ObjectDetection(Coral) stopped. I see this error below but this error is way after the module stop responding. I'm using 2.1.11-Beta.

07:04:09:eek:bjectdetection_coral_adapter.py: F driver/usb/usb_driver.cc:406] HandleEvent failed. USB transfer error 1 [LibUsbDataInCallback]
This happened to me several times over about 2 weeks. I didn't get to the log files quick enough to see any errors. This was with CPAI ver 2.1.11 on Windows 10.

Last week I tried to use the Coral USB accelerator with CPAI Docker on Ubuntu on bare metal.

I got wound up trying to install the pycoral app and went down the rabbit hole with wrong versions for several hours until I got completely frustrated and went back to Deepstack in Docker on Ubuntu.

Bottom line is I need something that will keep working. Especially when the programs just quit for no apparent reason.

My real gripe is a hardware company that posts a web page that gives step by step instructions to install an application to demo the device that requires old packages or packages that are not compatible.

I like to have a base application to test the device, hopefully from the manufacturer.

Sent from my iPlay_50 using Tapatalk