CNHIDEE 8CH KIT K9608-W - Are there any NVR software manuals for these?

Sparkz

n3wb
Reaction score
Have the titled NVR Kit and have it connected and installed but there is no manual for all the actual software screens in the NVR setup. I can muddle through most of it but don't want to get into some of the more detailed setup w/o knowing some of the settings/terminology.

Are all these NVR basic rebrands of a single model and is there a generic manual for them? Or a specific one for this model/brand?

I've found plenty of links to buy the various CNHIDEE models but none have links to the manual or the Mfr site for a manual.

Last edited:

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Have the titled NVR Kit and have it connected and installed but there is no manual for all the actual software screens in the NVR setup. I can muddle through most of it but don't want to get into some of the more detailed saetip w/o knowing some of the settings/terminology.

Are all these NVR basic rebrands of a single model and is there a generic manual for them? Or a specific one for this model/brand?

I've found plenty of links to buy the various CNHIDEE models but none have links to the manual or the Mfr site for a manual.
Welcome to the forum.
Here is a condensed version of the user manual.
Step 1 - Dont buy it
Step 2 - if your bought it return it
Step 3 - if you cant return it you are screwed...

Fakespot | Cnhidee 4ch Ir Hd Home Wifi Wireless Ip Security Camera System Fake Review Analysis

Sparkz

n3wb
Reaction score
Thanks, it's not mine. I am just trying to finish setup for someone that isn't going to return it. They already have it installed in a storage compound. Cameras are up and running and I just want to set up final options like recording, timers, and Phone app.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks, it's not mine. I am just trying to finish setup for someone that isn't going to return it. They already have it installed in a storage compound. Cameras are up and running and I just want to set up final options like recording, timers, and Phone app.
They wont spend a few minuets removing the cameras and replacing it with something reliable? Then see step 3.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
heres your company, CNHIDEE DEECAM (@CNHIDEE1) | Twitter

good luck, shouldn't be a problem since 'CHINDEE is a true symbol of quality'..

lol, they dont even have there own website, only an amazon store.. what makes you think they have user manuals?

If all else fails, I bet the first item listed on there store will help: Amazon.com: CNHIDEE Cordless Waterproof Therapeutic Wand Massager vibrator with Multi-Speeds and Pulsating Patterns for Muscle Aches & Sports Recovery. (Pink): Health & Personal Care

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

fenderman

Staff member
Reaction score
heres your company, CNHIDEE DEECAM (@CNHIDEE1) | Twitter

good luck, shouldn't be a problem since 'CHINDEE is a true symbol of quality'..

lol, they dont even have there own website, only an amazon store.. what makes you think they have user manuals?

If all else fails, I bet the first item listed on there store will help: Amazon.com: CNHIDEE Cordless Waterproof Therapeutic Wand Massager vibrator with Multi-Speeds and Pulsating Patterns for Muscle Aches & Sports Recovery. (Pink): Health & Personal Care
You have me taking a second look at this company ;)

As an Amazon Associate IPCamTalk earns from qualifying purchases.

nayr

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
meh, battery powered ones are junk.. you want the ones that you plug into the mains and have the full force of a nuclear power plant behind em.. next up is a gasoline powered one, but getting a motorcycle license may be a hassle.