City Rezones to Shut Down ONE Business : Steve Lehto

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
Steve Lehto

The Institute for Justice has stepped up to help the business in South Carolina.

Smilingreen

Known around here
Reaction score
Steve Lehto

The Institute for Justice has stepped up to help the business in South Carolina.

For Petes sake, their business is in the middle of an industrial park. It isn't on the town square. Somebody on the city council doesn't like these people and are utilizing their position to fuck with them.

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score

fergenheimer

Getting comfortable
Reaction score
Church needs a new parking lot? Duke's mayo across the street. Furniture direct next door. Maybe those apartment buildings need to expand "For the common good!" I am also thinking someone in city government overstepping their authority for a grudge.

Reaction score
I read your post, and it's really disheartening to hear about what's happening with this business in South Carolina. It's not right that they're being targeted just because someone on the city council doesn't like them.It's great that the Institute for Justice is stepping in to help, though. I hope they can help this business get the fair treatment they deserve.If you're looking for more resources to support small businesses, check out Succession Resource (Succession Resource Group | Award-Winning M&A Experts). They have a wealth of information and tools for business owners looking to plan for their future, sell their business, or grow it.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
Looking on Google street view, the furniture store next door arguably has a very similar appearance. Across the road there's a tanker depot complete with tankers and silos!!!!!

Here's the front of the UHaul, doesn't look untidy. If it's an industrial zone, what's the issue with van rentals?

UHaul.jpg