CCTV CAMERA CHINA unlisted everything ... again?

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I just noticed the aliexpress seller CCTV CAMERA CHINA has unlisted all their products. I seem to remember them doing this before, but nonetheless it is worrying as I have a camera on order from them at this time, which hasn't shipped yet.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/638300

johngalt

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
Was just getting ready to send a link to buy a HikVision to someone I talked out of a analog Lorex system.

LewisO

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Yes, ditto was looking at some cameras and now no products are showing up. Strange way of doing business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcams

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
was about to buy one myself.. seems there are some others down also... anyone know another good seller with a good priced ptz with optical zoom..?

Last edited by a moderator:

LewisO

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Checked again today - they are definitely still gone, MIA, off-line for what ever reason. Makes me rather nervous about buying from them.
Any other recommendations for Aliexpress vendors? :rolleyes-new:

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I did contact Julia this morning to ask if my camera had shipped, because it had only 30 hours until automatic order cancellation. She replied 20 minutes later to say it had arrived at their end yesterday and would ship to me today. I can't say why the store is empty right now though.

LewisO

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Hi bp, thanks for the feedback/ I emailed her a few days ago to ask what was going on and have had no response.

bp2008

Staff member
Reaction score
I now have 2 more cams on order from them, 4MP turrets with 6mm lenses. These will replace two unreliable 5MP cams that I've been running since about 2012.

zero-degrees

Known around here
Reaction score
As discussed in a few other threads - HIK appears to have started coming down on Ali sellers. Many are setting up alternative stores for the HIK line and contacting there customers to direct them to the new location. From what several other people have said in other forums as well over the last week is that Julia has been responding to emails and HIK products are still shipping and arriving as ordered.

LewisO

Young grasshopper
Reaction score
Good news, Julia is getting back to messages and can definitely help anyone out. Yes, there was some sort of change, but goods are available. So simply contact her.
- Lewis