CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Gunmen fire more than 80 shots in Philadelphia; 6 injured

mat200

IPCT Contributor
Reaction score
They're just following Brandon's rules and covering their months when they cough so that their masks do not fall off ..

that and they're doing a great job with social distancing .. extending their arms out like that ..

gotta watch out, that Covid-19 Omicron variant is rather deadly ..

1641335958802.png

rmalbers

Getting the hang of it
Reaction score
What seems strange to me is those people on that street corner are all very close together, like they are there waiting for a ride or something. It almost looks like a setup. Go wait on x corner and we'll be there, type of thing. That street corner does not look like a place you would hang out, for no reason.

Parley

Known around here
Reaction score
Just another day in Dodge City. I have been watching a lot of Gunsmoke re-runs, I hear their is a new sheriff in NYC, going to bring back the undercovers to fight crime. Lets see how NYC makes out with more cops on the streets, If it seems to have a effect then perhaps the other cities will take a lesson from that.
Well, he is going to have to go toe to toe with the new DA. He said he will not prosecute these "lesser" crimes.

c hris527

Known around here
Reaction score
Well, he is going to have to go toe to toe with the new DA. He said he will not prosecute these "lesser" crimes.
LOL, I saw that, Blame the dumb ass voters who elected him, he ran just on that stance, the sane voters moved out of that town and the exit ramps are pretty crowded these days. NYC and all those places that elected those type of D.A.'s will eat themselves until the dumb asses cry uncle, by then its usually too late. Its on clear display in other cities.

CCTVCam

Known around here
Reaction score
They're just following Brandon's rules and covering their months when they cough so that their masks do not fall off ..

that and they're doing a great job with social distancing .. extending their arms out like that ..

gotta watch out, that Covid-19 Omicron variant is rather deadly ..

View attachment 114522
Look like they're trying to surf.....

Definately not trying to shoot.

I'm guessing barn doors everywhere are relieved when they see those trained stances....

have to wonder if everyone injured was hit by richoets. :lol: